Saturday, November 14, 2009

Awww...

Nothing says love like a husband willing to go out and buy some Kahlua so I can have some french vanilla cappuccino with a kick :)

It has been an extremely loooooonnggg week! I don't know what it was, but it just never seemed to end! However, it's over, and we had an enjoyable day...starting with girl time with Nana, Carrie and Sarah Beth at Hangar Holiday. Then we had family time at the MSU game where Ryan finally fell asleep on me...I love when he does that...so comforting. The headache I've had since has not been fun though.

I'm looking forward to some time tomorrow to finish up my craft show stuff. Still have a few frames to fill and ribbons to tie and then I'm calling it done, at least for the creating part. I'll still have to find display items and make price sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment