Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's almost here!

I am so stinking nervous about the Dallas Rock N Roll Half this weekend! Every time I even think about it, my stomach drops. I'm excited too. I know I've put in the training, and I know I can do this. I'm more worried about the logistics of getting to where I'm supposed to be and where my family will be and that sort of thing. Still, it's going to be a great experience.

I have one easy run left tomorrow evening, and that is it! 3 months of hard work is finally coming to a conclusion...I keep visualizing me crossing that finish line. My goal is to do it with a smile on my face!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to run fantastically! You've done the training, you've put in the miles, and you've motivated lots of people!
    A couple hints:
    1. Stay hydrated no matter how cool it is.
    2. That runner who passes you... let 'em go. There's no reason to kill yourself over a stranger.
    3. Smile! Even when you can't fill your lungs, smile!

    ReplyDelete