Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three Thing Thursday

1. We are completely wiped out. It's amazing how tiring sitting in the waiting room can be. I know a lot of the exhaustion is from the mental aspect of waiting and not knowing and that sort of thing. And adding it to the first week back to school compounds the fatigue. So, yes, we're tired.

2. Sarah Beth has had a good first week back, even though she barely tells us anything about her days. It's like pulling teeth to find out anything at all.

3. Ryan got to meet his teacher tonight at his new preschool. He is really excited to begin going to school. I can't believe he's old enough to start school of any kind! My babies are growing up.

And yes, that is all I can even muster right now. I'm trying to be positive, but this week has worn me down and made my nerves a little raw...so no complaining here.

No comments:

Post a Comment