Thursday, September 15, 2011

Three Thing Thursday


1. Today's weather is awesome. Cool (highs in the 70s!!!), cloudy and drizzly. Wish I could have gone for a run...but a football game was a great way to enjoy it. Chad is so excited that the kids like going to the games.



2. I have the best friend ever. Chandra sent me such an encouraging gift this week. Thank you, chica! You know just what I need to hear, and it means the world to me!


3. I'm looking forward to Saturday's race! I'm going in it with very few expectations...just to have a good run. With the Vegas half less than 12 weeks away, I don't want to do anything stupid to jeopardize my training. Sure, I'd love to finally reach my 10K goal, but not if it means hurting myself.

1 comment:

  1. Its the least I could do to show you what a blessing you are to me (and everyone) and to let you know that you're never far from my thoughts! xoxo

    ReplyDelete