Monday, January 2, 2012

Challenge Time!

I am all for a challenge, so I'm going to give it a try from the other side of things. I'm going to create a weekly challenge...something simple to complete during the week that relates to your home, your heart or your health. I'll try to rotate through these areas so that we hit each at least once a month. There aren't any prizes...unless I am feeling especially generous :)

For Week 1, your challenge is this:

Choose one word that will guide your year and create some way to focus on this on a regular basis...a collage, a framed picture, a quote, etc. Spend some time thinking about this and making it meaningful to you.

I'll post what I come up with later this week.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea!!! I am going to pick, "Just be!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge. I'm going with "Focus". I want to focus on being 3 things in 2012: a Christian, a Mother, and a Wife. That means I need to focus on the things that are important in those 3 areas so that I don't spread myself to thin. I must remember that I can be anything, but I can't be everything! So if something doesn't matter, then I need to re-evaluate it's importance and re-prioritize to keep those 3 things at the top.

    I don't think I can post pics, so here's a link to mine. It's just a little "plaque" for the fridge, since that seems to be the best place to put things if I want to remember them and see them often. Wish I had time for something more crafty, but I am deferring to my goal on this one. Just because it is not perfect and crafty doesn't mean its not an effective reminder. And that's all I need for it to remind me of my goal.

    http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab119/cdlafrentz/Focus.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of "just be" and Chandra, the plaque looks great! I like how you are going to focus on just 3 things!

    ReplyDelete