Thursday, May 17, 2012

Three Thing Thursday

1. Just a week and half a day and summer will be here! I have already started planning what all we can do...everything from the library, the farmer's market, and summer movies to church events and camps. And house projects! I know I will never get it all done, but I'm hoping a little planning will help me enjoy the summer. 2. My baby graduated from preschool this week...so cute! I can't believe how fast time flies. We were blessed with an amazing preschool experience and a wonderful teacher this year. 3. Tonight my mom, sister and I went to our church's Movie with a Mission night. We each brought fleece to make blankets for Faith Refuge, a women's and children's facility. It was neat to see all of us working on our blankets and enjoying time together serving others. We watched The Help; however, watching a movie and working didn't go well. I'll have to watch it again.

1 comment:

  1. My sister makes a Summer Bucket List with her girls. It is full of things they want to do while they are out including at least one way to serve others. I can't even fathom my daughter graduating from preschool! She is starting this Sept.

    ReplyDelete