Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sole Sisters



Chandra and her girls were here this weekend. My Team World Vision team also had its first group run. I'm not back to running quite yet, so Chandra walked 3  miles with me...sporting my new "sole sister" shirt she got me for my birthday. Love the shirts! (They are from Run Like a Mother.)

She and I had originally planned to run half of a half together for the Hot Mama Virtual Half Marathon (relay)...but surgery derailed that plan. I'm glad she was here to walk with me though. And it was a nice escape from the craziness of our four kids together (and a big thank you to my hubby who watched them all!).

She and I are definitely "sole sisters." We don't get to run together often (in fact, I'd guess our Vegas half was the only time we have), but we walk...or run...through life together...and that means the world to me.


Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

1 comment: