Monday, November 19, 2012

Week 1

HBBC2012-Option2It's here! Today begins the Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge, a 7-week challenge to keep me on track through the holidays. It's not too late to join! There is a fee involved, but it's worth it...and not just because of the prizes! For me, it's worth a few bucks to help me stay motivated to eat healthy and stay in shape through the tempting holidays.

My goals, personally, are to run 3x a week and do some sort of strength training 2x a week. I want to try and increase my fruits and veggies each day (which helps me from eating the junk). I'd love to shed a couple more pounds, but that's not my ultimate goal.

Here's what this week looks like, in all its craziness:

Monday-Body Pump (while SB is in gymnastics)

Tuesday-run 3 miles
-PLC meetings at school (at least the kids go home early!)

Wednesday-strength training workout at home
-bake pumpkin rolls, make artichoke dip, make corn salad
-doctor appointment
-Thanksgiving #1

Thursday-I may do a Turkey Trot 5K
-make pulled pork for camping
-Thanksgiving #2 (making roasted root vegetables)

Friday-run long
-camping!!!

Saturday-Thanksgiving #3 while camping
-hike

Sunday-home again :)



No comments:

Post a Comment