Friday, November 26, 2010

Plans derailed

Ok, I know Thanksgiving is no excuse not to work out. If anything, it's more of a reason to hit the road. But I haven't. But Thanksgiving really isn't my excuse. And maybe it's too much info, but I had an IUD placed Wednesday and have been a little nervous to run again. I know it's silly, but that's the truth. But I'm planning on getting out there tomorrow for a good run. I'd love to be outside, but it's cold! I may have to treadmill it instead.

We have friends coming in tomorrow too, so that complicates things a little. I'm sure she wouldn't mind watching the kids for me to run, but I haven't seen her since the summer and want to catch up with her. Hmmm, decisions, decisions.

The marathon relay is just a little over a week away. I know I can handle my 5-mile leg. I did that on Monday before school. I'm not going to cut too much time off my run at this point, so it's just a matter of keeping on keeping on, right?

To be honest, after some things this week, I need a run. A good, brain-clearing, soul-cleansing, muscle-challenging run. And that, I think, will be the plan for tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment