Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Milk...it does your body good

After my runs, long or short, I like to refuel with chocolate milk, which is said to be one of the best options out there. It's cold, has a little sugar and protein, and fills me up fast. Check out this website, Refuel with Chocolate Milk for more about how milk works as a recovery drink and why you should try it.




And to help Sarah Bowen Shea and Dimity McDowell, authors of one of my favorite books Run Like a Mother, win this competiton for a grant to help them travel to the Las Vegas Rock N Roll Half Marathon in December, you can vote for them! Check out the voting page and search for "Shea" (one of the author's last names...yeah, took me a sec too)...then just click to vote! I'd love to meet these inspirational runner mothers and hear them speak while I'm in Vegas, so really, you'd be doing me a favor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment