Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Challenge 52-6

I'm going to work backwards here and give you a challenge based on something I've already done this week. If I'd been on top of things, I would have written this Monday morning and then completed the task Monday afternoon...and come out looking like a rockstar. Oh, well. Still trying to cut myself some slack.

Your challenge: try something new. It could be a new food, a new workout, a new haircut, a new style, a new route to work...whatever floats your boat.

For me, I stepped outside my comfort zone Monday when I was asked to go run The Monster, quite possibly the only parking garage in our town, after inservice Monday with some other teachers. First, I rarely run with others, so that was somewhat new. Second, fitting this into my schedule isn't easy. And third, it's running uphill for 8 stories and then back down.

I'm glad I went and gave this a try! I got to run with my sister again. Plus, it was an awesome workout. I didn't go as far as I wanted, but I was in a little of a time crunch. It all worked out.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be trying a new shrimp recipe this week. I'll let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shrimp was great! I'll be adding that to my menu more regularly!

    ReplyDelete