Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Training Plans

I'm normally a runner who sticks to her plan and always has to have one. However, with this foot issue, I've had to put the plans on the backburners and do what I can when I can. Lately, that hasn't been much.

However, I'm so thankful that Team World Vision sent out a "catch-up" plan this week. I needed that. It gives me hope that maybe I can finish the half marathon after all. That's my goal...run, walk, crawl, finish!

Don't forget I'm still taking donations for Team World Vision. Just $50 provides one person in Africa with clean drinking water for their entire lifetime! We probably spend that much each year on bottled water...and we don't drink bottled water regularly. I know our filter on our fridge costs about that much each year. Won't you help me provide someone with that precious necessity?

No comments:

Post a Comment