Monday, April 1, 2013

SBBC Week 5

I feel like such a slacker. I only got 6 activity points for last week. I only ran twice and short both times after last weekend's half. I did manage all my water and 4 freggie points. I wish I had done some stretching or core work since the running was so light.

I am already off to a bad start for this week since I skipped this morning's run. I figure that means I need a better plan. So here it is...

Today: WOW circuit tonight after the kids go to bed
Tuesday: Run 5 miles for my 5 by the 5th virtual run series
Wednesday: 15 minutes of stretching/strength before school; 15 minutes of WOW after the kids go to bed
Thursday: Speed work (HIIT)
Friday: Rest
Weekend: "long" run of 6 miles (or so); stretching
-I'll have to figure out when I can run this weekend because of softball/tball games. Whatever day I don't run, I'll try to fit in another WOW workout.

And of course, my goal is to have my water and freggies every day. I get 2.5 servings with my morning smoothie, so that helps a lot. Since I'm not eating added sugar this week, I'll work on reaching for fruits and veggies for snacks instead of sweets and treats.

So now this week is planned out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment