Sunday, October 25, 2009

Am I Insane?

Those were the thoughts in my head from, oh, about 1:30 to 3:30 this morning. I signed up for the Breast Cancer 3-Day for the Cure for next November in Dallas yesterday. I really want to do this...especially for my mother-in-law who was just diagnosed with breast cancer. I know I can do this...I am just a little worried about the money I have to raise and being physically ready for the event itself. But I am really looking forward to the challenge!

It has been a long, long couple of weeks. I'm not sure we've got a handle on all the trials we are facing, but we are trying. I keep saying "We will be ok" and I mean it. No matter what, I know that God will carry us through and we'll come out the other side ok. And ok is good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment