Monday, October 1, 2012

Sunday Setup...on Monday

I haven't stuck with a weekly update in a long time, but I'm going to celebrate my miles.

Last week: 16.4 miles
YTD: 445 miles

I'm not going to reach my year's goals on miles, but considering surgery and my foot, I'm ok with it.

Yesterday's long run was pretty good. I had planned on 7.5 or 8. My niece Cat ran with Carrie and me and wanted to do the full 8. I had run .4 to get to their house, so I finished her 8 miles with 8.4 for me. I was pretty impressed that she made it the full 8! I couldn't have done that as a freshman in high school.

I'm a little stiff, but not sore, if that makes sense. I feel a little like the Tin Man...just not moving smoothly.

This week is busy as usual.

Monday--gymnastics. Apparently, Body Combat is no longer offered at the Y...and I didn't even get to try it! I may go ready to workout and see if there's a class I can take.

Tuesday--run 4 miles
     -cross country practice
     -PTA meeting

Wednesday--strength train (I say that all the time...lol)
     -core dept. meeting at school
     -Hang Time

Thursday--run 4 miles
     -cross country meet
     -date night

Friday--it's Friday!!!
     -scrap?

Saturday--long run (hoping for 9.5 miles)
     -small group

No comments:

Post a Comment