Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Can't pass up a deal

A couple of weeks ago I saw that Old Navy's compression gear was on sale, and as luck would have it on the day I checked it out online, it was on sale with an additional 20% if you ordered online. On top of that, there was free shipping for orders over $50, so of course, like any sane runner mother would do, I had to order at least that much :)

Here's what I found:

 I tried these out this morning and loved them. Very comfortable!
This jacket has thumbholes, but you can easily cuff the sleeves and not have them over your hands at all. There's a pocket on the sleeve as well.
Wore this for this morning's run too. I love that the straps are adjustable. The back is nice because it has a vented area down the middle and reflectives stripes all the way down the back. There's also a small zippered pocket over the left hip. It is definitely compression wear though and fits snug.
I haven't tried these in a run yet, but I did try them on. They fit well. I liked that they had reflective stripes on the legs. The bottoms are zippered (although I haven't yet figured out the need for that).










When I went to our Old Navy this weekend, I also found a pair of shorts for $2.25! They hit just above the knee and had the small pocket on the back. I saw a couple of tops like the one I got, but in a size too small...and too bad! They were cheap!

I love new running clothes. They made me smile this morning during my run :)

2 comments:

  1. I bought that same jacket (same color too) and long tights too. I've wore them once and they fit well. No slipping and sliding down my waist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, I want that first pair of pants...they look SO comfy! I might have to check out Old Navy, I didn't know they had workout gear these days...shows how often I go there, huh?

    ReplyDelete