Thursday, November 17, 2011

Three Thing Thursday

1. Confirmation is up for the Rock 'N' Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon! I have a bib number and corral! It's hard to believe that two weeks from tomorrow, I'll be on my way to Vegas!!!


2. On a last-minute whim, I applied for a Refuel with Chocolate Milk grant. My application was accepted and voting continues until December 15. If I get one of the five $250 grants, I'll use it to enter a winter race (in January or February). Since I drink chocolate milk after every run, I'd love to be a part of Team Refuel! Be sure and vote for me as often as you can!
3. Thursdays are date night. It's nothing fancy, but it's our time together. This weekend we actually took a picture just the two of us. It's been a while since we've done that...and I love it. I'm really looking foward to Vegas. Chad and I are going to renew our vows Vegas style since our 10 year anniversary is right around the corner in March.

1 comment:

  1. #1: YEA!! Can't wait!
    #2: YEA!! Good luck!!
    #3: YEA!! Beautiful!!

    Can't wait to see you guys! I missed today's run. Stressful day at work and with the kiddos (multiple melt-downs and several instances of pee on the floor and poop on the wall) so I just needed a relaxing evening.

    ReplyDelete