Monday, April 16, 2012

Challenge 52-13

At first I wanted this week's challenge to be aggressive and a go-getter, but after spending the better part of the last week sick, I'm going to be nice to myself.

This week's challenge is to enjoy the little things. Like that old book says, "Don't sweat the small stuff." We'll go with the flip side of that and enjoy the small things...the funny things the kids say, a sunset, a few quiet moments, a good cup of coffee...whatever comes your way.

This is my way of remembering that our bodies can't hold up to a 24/7, always-going lifestyle.

1 comment:

  1. I'm committing to this one this week. After the past few weeks of being a stress-ball, I'm going to have dinner with the girls and then just BE with them. No laundry or chores from my ever-growing to-do list until AFTER they are in bed.

    ReplyDelete