Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fave Five

(This another post in Fitness Cheerleader's blog challenge.)

While thinking about five foods I couldn't live without, I really had a hard time...which just cements the fact that I really love food.

But, if I had to narrow my list down to five foods I just had to have, here's what I'd have:
1. Milk, especially chocolate after a run
2. Eggs
3. Yogurt
4. Bananas
5. Coffee

I eat (or drink) those pretty regularly. There are a lot of other foods I wouldn't want to be without...cheese (I'm seeing a dairy trend here)...fruit in any form...veggies of all kinds...oatmeal...potatoes. And that's far from my absolute favorite foods...because let's face it, that's a category where "healthy" might not be the best description. But, these are the foods I couldn't live without.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to go with:

    1) tea
    2) milk
    3) potatoes
    4) meat
    5) wheat

    If that's all I can have, then I think I can make pretty much anything I'd want. :)

    ReplyDelete