Friday, August 31, 2012

September Goals

I can't believe it's the end of August. Summer just flew by, and we're already a week into the school year. I haven't quite gotten my bearings on our new schedule/routines, but it will come.

I wasn't completely consistent with August's blog challenge from Fitness Cheerleader, but I definitely wrote more than normal. And today's topic has us looking at goals for September. I like the idea of setting monthly goals...it will save me from getting to the end of the month wondering what in the world happened to my plans.

So, here are my goals for this month:
1. Blog at least three times a week. To keep me on track, I'm going to make out a tentative schedule with topic ideas.

2. Stay on track with my fitness. Again, I'm going to make out a training plan to get me back on track for my half marathon in October. Part of this training will be running the Shortgrass Scamper Quarter Marathon Sept. 22.

3. Teach the kids a Bible verse each week. I've got a plan for this one too. Stay tuned :)


4. Tackle one house project I didn't do this summer. Maybe we'll get the walls painted!

5. Treat myself to a pedicure.

And that's it. I'm not going to get myself bogged down with an impossible list. I'm printing this list out and adding it to my calendar/planner.

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of monthly goals! I should give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals!!! I so need a pedicure too!!!

    ReplyDelete