Thursday, December 3, 2009

Frustration sets in

Ok, why is that the best plans are the surest to disappoint...had this evening all planned, and all went well til dinner. That family dinner that sounded like such a good idea was one fight after another with the kids. They never settled down after dinner either, so even trying to watch Rudolph for a little family time didn't go so hot. I'm still listening to Ryan crying in bed, which he never does. I just don't get it.

Another frustration is not being able to work out regularly...made worse by me putting on a new pair of workout pants that are a little too form fitting...why do I still look pregnant two years after having my last baby AND after losing 20 pounds?! I'm really thinking surgery is going to have to happen! And sooner than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment