Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Weighing-in

So...today was a weigh-in day for the Holiday Trimmings program at the Y. I've worked out five days in a row, burning roughly 500 calories each time. And it showed! I lost about 2 1/2 pounds...now granted, I know some of that was because I was in jeans the first time I weighed in and today I was in stretchy pants...but still...surely some of it was a real loss. Right?

Even if it wasn't, I am feeling so good working out regularly. And I'm getting the hang of Zumba...sort of. I was so glad that taking the kids to the Y's nursery went well Tuesday...no crying dropping them off or picking them up, although they would have gladly stayed longer. That's ok...I'd much rather have it that way than have a Velcro child when I'm trying to workout.

And I've logged enough points through my insurance's health manager program to earn a $75 gift card...I picked JCPenney's...so I can finally get some jeans that fit! It's in the mail now, and I can't wait. It's my own little Christmas present to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment