Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oops

I goofed. I didn't want to get up at 4:50 this morning for a speedwork workout on the treadmill. So I hit this nifty "nap" button on my alarm clock for a 40-minute nap. I don't know if I missed the button, alarm, or what, but I woke up at 6:15 with my husband's alarm. No speedwork. No run at all. And yes, I realize I should have found time later in the day to run...but I didn't. So I'm getting up to run in the morning. Now, the question is, do I do the speedwork tomorrow and my normal run on Friday with no day of rest in between? Or do I just run tomorrow and Friday? I have a long walk (18 miles) planned with my SGK 3-Day team for Saturday. So, I don't get my long run, but I'm thinking 18 miles makes up for it. Please? I hope. Or I'll run long on Sunday. Hmmm...decisions, decisions.

And I still have not managed to get a routine of core training down. Argh. I know the benefits of it far outweigh the difficulties in getting around to it. So why can't I get it down?

No comments:

Post a Comment