Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Father's Day Tribute

So, Father's Day is winding down, and it wouldn't be right if I didn't pay tribute to the daddies in my life.

First, to my husband...


I am blessed beyond measure to have you in my life. I appreciate all you do for me and for our beautiful kids. You let me pursue my crazy running fun without question. Your support and encouragement means so much to me. You take care of us all in so many ways. Without you, I would never stop to enjoy the little moments or learn to relax (and believe it or not, I am more relaxed now than I used to be). Thank you for all you do and all you are!

And to my own dad...


I am so thankful for all I've learned from you. You never cease to offer a listening ear or a helping hand. And you are such a role model for me and for your grandkids. I am so proud of all you do, from running and biking to scuba diving to teaching to writing to helping others. Thank you for your love and support!


And to all of you other dads out there, happy Father's Day! I hope you all know that you are loved and valued and have such an important role to play in the lives of those around you!

1 comment:

  1. You're right - you are more relaxed than you used to be! :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete