Thursday, July 19, 2012

Recovery begins


So I had my gallbladder removed laproscopically Tuesday. I have never been under general anesthesia before, so it was definitely a new experience. Overall, I would say it went well. I got to go home the same day and was even able to eat that day. Between my in-laws and my parents keeping the kids and my hubby staying home, I was able to have some down time to rest. If it wasn't for my throat being seriously irritated from the tubes, I'd be much happier. Oh, well.

Now, I'm focusing on healing so that I can get back on track with my running. I'll give myself plenty of time to heal, don't worry. But it gives me a goal :)


Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a speedy recovery. I had surgery a while ago and my throat was real raw for several days too. Damn those tubes!

    ReplyDelete