Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Challenge 52-2

I forgot to post this yesterday. That seems to be a common issue these days. I'm going to write a few of these and schedule them to post on Mondays so I don't forget again.

Last week's challenge was to make an inspiration board of sorts to help you keep your year's focus nearby. I'm going to stick with my Wordle. I'll even get it printed out tonight to put in front of the treadmill.

I know we spent most of the first week of the year looking forward, but I think it's important to remember the past as well. So, this week's challenge is to spend some time looking back. Whether that's looking at old pictures of your family, flipping through a scrapbook or just thinking about your old self, focus on what has made you who you are, both good and bad. Use that time to solidify the goals you have for this year.

2 comments:

  1. We do a lot of looking back- especially around important dates! 4 years ago yesterday we were on a flight to China to adopt our daughter and it'll be 4 years on Friday that we met her and she officially became ours (it's also my birthday on Friday- best present ever!!!). Pictures are very important to us in our family, so we do look at them a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a few weeks, it will be 1 year since I was in the hospital with Madeleine. Time sure has crept up. Looking back at photos and albums makes me realize that I STILL haven't finished either girls' baby book. So, that's going on my goal list for 2012!

    ReplyDelete