Friday, March 30, 2012

Three Thing Thursday

1. After testing for the past two days, I am really dragging. I tested in another teacher's room where he had to cover a lot of posters and things for testing. He used brown packing paper and hung it just about floor to ceiling. It was like being trapped in a brown paper sack. I'm glad it's over! I need a serious break.

2. I'm going to run my Prematurity Sucks virtual run this weekend. Nothing like a little procrastination. I'll run it on March 31. I've bribed the kids with McDonald's to try and get them up and moving Saturday morning. We'll "run" there together. I can't think of a better way to honor and remember preemies everywhere than to run with my own two precious babies.

3. Sunday starts the Jelly Bean! I'll probably run at least a 10K Sunday to kick things off and then the 5K sometime during the week on the treadmill. I would have loved to have done the half, but I'm just not quite ready. I may be able to get the biking in if I can get my bike in shape (or get that new one I've been checking out).

1 comment:

  1. You're so good about the virtual runs. I can't keep track of them.

    ReplyDelete