Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Treadmill fun

Ok, I have to admit, the treadmill isn't so bad. However, I can't seem to make myself go more than 2 miles on that thing. I did intervals on it this morning though. So far, so good. The last time I did speedwork, I ended up hurting so badly that I couldn't run for days. The weather has cooled off here, at least for a day or so, and I'm itching to run outside. Especially since I know we're doing HHH this weekend and will be biking instead of running. I even brought my running clothes to school with me so I could squeeze in a run before picking up the kids. Of course, I'm torn between taking them for a run in the jogger with me so I can at least spend a little time with them and getting some "me" time by running from school. I think the "me" time is going to win...just a couple of miles will make me smile :) Of course, I'll have to get home and shower before tonight's church activities, but it will be so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment