Wednesday, September 22, 2010

3 days to go

I'm getting nervous about Saturday's 10K. My goal is to run the whole thing, but with a couple of crazy weeks, and a very long/hard 18-mile walk, I'm not so sure. I know I didn't hit my training plan these past two weeks like I'd hoped, so I'm just hoping it was enough. I wanted to have another long run under my belt before the race.

I am really excited though because my kids will be running their first race, a 1K. They are really excited too. My parents will be running with them. I can't wait to see that! How cool that there will be 3 generations of my family running Saturday!

I still need to decide on my race gear for the weekend. I guess I need to get my daughter a long sleeve top or jacket since I'm not sure the weather will be warm enough for her skort and tank. I think my son will be fine in anything he wears, so I'm not worried there. I'm leaning toward my capris and my standard tank...all my race pictures from this summer have me in that same top. I really should find a new one. Maybe I'll get a chance tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment