Monday, September 6, 2010

The best laid plans...

It's one of those days. I woke up at 6 to run, hoping for outdoors since I'm off today. However, it was too dark up until 7 and by that time, it was too late because DH had to work an MDA telethon today. So, I made some brown rice pudding, which was delicious and talked the kids into a run in the stroller. Hoewever, DS's stomach had other ideas as he is sick today...so instead of a much-needed run this morning, I got to clean strawberry milk puke off of a shelf of books, one-by-one. I thought about hitting the treadmill, but so far, every time I think I can get out there, he throws up again. That means I'll have to add a run tomorrow morning before hills on Wednesday. I should be able to do some strength training today and just swap today's and tomorrow's plans. I hate having to adjust and modify!

No comments:

Post a Comment