Friday, February 3, 2012

The Versatile Blogger


The Rules for this award:


1-Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.

2-Inform the bloggers of their nomination.

3-Share 7 random things about yourself.

4-Thank the blogger who nominated you.

5-Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.

Oh, dear. I hope I know 15 bloggers to nominate. But I'm thrilled to have been given this award by Carrie at Family Fitness Food. I was going to wait until I had some sort of pictures to go with these, but I've put it off long enough...

So, my random 7 things:
1. I really am a homebody. I once thought I could change that and attempted a 5-week study in London. I came home after 13 days.
2. I prefer to eat my food one thing at a time, turning my plate as I go.
3. I was on a martial arts performance team in college with my best friend Chandra.
4. I love my crockpot and cook in it at least once a week. I even started a Crockpot Cookers page on Facebook.
5. I have a major texture issue with foods. For example, I can't stand canned or frozen spinach, but I love it fresh.
6. I don't run outdoors with music. I get distracted and can't focus on the run. In fact, I don't listen to a lot of music in general. The last songs I got were from my mom's running playlist (and boy, was I shocked!).
7. I am in a super organizing mood right now and have worked almost all the way through my kitchen...just a one more drawer to go. The sight of an organized spice cabinet makes me happy :)

Ok, nope, I don't know 15 bloggers...so if you're up for this...give it a shot!

2 comments:

  1. Score! I knew all of those things about you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! You'd get along great with my daughter... she eats her food one item at a time and has major texture issues. You'd be a happy camper at dinner in our house.

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete