Monday, May 14, 2012

Challenge 52

Obviously this is one thing that went by the wayside last week, but here's another challenge for the week. Yes, they are starting to sound the same. Obviously, I have issues. Deal with it. :)

This week's challenge is to find a way to make one thing easier on yourself. For example, this weekend I wanted to have homemade granola for our Mother's Day brunch. I was already in a time crunch...so I just bought some (and I have to say, it is really good!). Another example, I've been beating myself up over some dresses I've been meaning to make SB...for about two years now. I feel guilty that I haven't gotten around to it yet...so I am paying my sister to make them for me. I'm not done trying to make things easier on myself either.

Look for ways to help yourself out this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment