Monday, April 8, 2013

SBBC Week 6

I thought maybe this would go better if I wrote down what I did each day so I could see my tally at the end of the week.

Monday
Water: check
Freggies: 7
Exercise: 15 minutes of core/stretching=1.5 points

Tuesday
Water: check
Freggies: 10!
Exercise: 5 by the 5th 5 miles in 46:59 plus .25 miles walking=5 points

Wednesday
Water: check
Freggies: 8
Exercise: WOW 11 (15 minutes) 1.5 points + the WOW point

Thursday
Water: check
Freggies: 8
Exercise: 3.5 miles in 36:49 doing hills and negative splits on the treadmill=3.6 points
(.25 walk, .5 at 6.0, then 1%, 2%, 3%, 2%, 1% inclines with 0% in between...all quarter miles...on the flats I increased the speed by .2 and maintained the increased through the next hill...cooldown)

Friday
Water: check
Freggies: nope
Exercise: none :( Home with sick kids...thought I could squeeze something in, but it didn't happen.

Saturday
Water: check
Freggies: nope
Exercise: none. Busy, busy day.

Sunday
Water: check
Freggies: 5
Exercise: 5 miles in 48:40 plus walking a quarter mile in 5 minutes=5.3 points
-walk/ran with the kids .65 miles in 10 minutes; stopped at park and did body weight exercises for 5 minutes=1.5 points

This week's totals:
Water: 7
Freggies: 4
Exercise: 18.4
WOW: 1


No comments:

Post a Comment