Thursday, December 30, 2010

World Run Day Virtual Run

I'll be participating in this year's World Run Day, which is actually November 6, 2011. However, I'll be kicking off the New Year with a run Saturday, January 1, 2011 as part of the World Run Day Virtual Runs. It's a pretty cool deal. You register for a virtual run and just run where you are, at whatever distance you are comfortable. You get a t-shirt for the World Run Day (so you can promote it all year long) and can print a personalized e-bib. I'm excited to bring in the New Year running. Check it out at http://www.runday.com/ for more information or register on active.com.

I'd love to organize some runners to do that all together here, but I didn't think about it until a little too late. As of right now, there are only two runners registered in my town. I know so many more runners...you'd think there'd be tons of us doing this.

On another note, I didn't do my strength training this week. That will definitely have to be a priority starting this coming week. I've been ruminating on my goals/resolutions for this year...more on that later.

I am planning on getting to the grocery store tomorrow. It's time to restock the healthy foods for home and school. I'm ready to put all the health aspects together into one rockin' package so I can be the best me I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment