Friday, October 28, 2011

Three Thing Thursday

*Oops! I forgot to post this last night.

1. I think we are all getting sick. No fun. That said, I skipped my first run this morning. I really don't miss many runs, but an hour more of sleep sounded much more promising. And to be honest, I felt a lot better at school today than I did yesterday.

2. My parents pick up the kids most Thursdays, so I was able to get "almost" caught up at school...and these days, "almost" is as good as it gets. I'm ok with that. However, Chad went home sick today, so no date night for us...unless you count us watching the Rangers game together a date.

3. We had to turn the heater on for the first time tonight! The house wasn't freezing, but it was getting chilly. Nice problem to have for once.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well! I'm finally getting over it. Lots of vitamin c, neti-pot, and gargling salt water!

    Feel better!

    Oh, have I told you how excited I am for Dec. 4???

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hope you get to feeling MUCH better soon...and the heater? wow, I want cold weather like that around here for a change :( I guess we all want what we don't have...and here in Texas, the heater is BARELY used...ever!

    ReplyDelete