Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back to School




It's that time of year again. We went back to school on Monday :)

Sarah Beth started second grade and is in Mrs. Buckley's class. She is really excited because that is who she wanted to have.

My little buddy started kindergarten this year. I can't believe it. He's having a little bit of a hard time adjusting to not going to Grammy's every other day like he did last year, but he seems to be doing well in school. He's been proud to stay on green for two days this week after getting moved to yellow the first day.


I'm so thankful I work in a school that will let me come in a little late one day in order to see my babies start school. I only get to do that for when they start kindergarten, but I'm glad I can.

Chad has picked up the slack for me this week. I am flat out exhausted, and my feet hate me. He has cooked dinner and bathed the kids. I am a lucky girl :)

***Just a side note...I made the kids' signs by using Storybook, uploading the pages to my SkyDrive account, and then pulling them up on my iPad for them to hold. No wasted ink :)

No comments:

Post a Comment