Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Why I Blog

You know, I'm not really sure what made me start a blog. I used to have one called One Scrap Away because I always felt about a scrap away from insanity with two little ones and a crazy life. I blogged mainly stuff about my kids and my craftiness there. It was a way to vent and think and try to keep track of things. Then somewhere in there, I started one called Another Mile Down because I felt like I was ticking away miles in my fitness efforts. And it really was just about logging more miles.

But a little over a year ago, I felt the need to combine these two. I run for balance and yet my blogs were separate. My new title Home.Heart.Health. shows this balance I'm always seeking in my life. The three things are connected, just like mind/body/soul. I post recipes and organization attempts and planning as  part of the Home area; I post my random thoughts and fun activities for the Heart; I post my running and racing and nutrition things as part of Health. I can't separate these things...they are all part of my crazy life and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment