Thursday, December 8, 2011

Three thing Thursday

1. I was able to run this morning. After this weekend's race, I wasn't so sure I'd be able to run this week at all. I really just wanted to shake my legs out and check out the damage. Luckily, there wasn't much :) The two miles felt really good. I actually am ready for a good, long run since Vegas didn't give me that freeing, long-run feeling I crave.

2. I think we've almost recovered from this weekend. The to do list for the weekend is getting longer, but I feel almost caught up. Going out of town always sounds so relaxing, but it really just creates more work.

3. Tomorrow is Friday! Just one more week until Christmas break! Yes, that makes me excited...but man, do I have a lot to get done between now and then! Anyone else feel like Christmas sneaks up on them every year?!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your legs are recovering. I think I'm at least a week from being able to do a "long" run.

    ReplyDelete