Thursday, December 15, 2011

Three Thing Thursday

1. I've found a way to make myself do my strength training. Chad started C25K this week. We did his workout together at the Y Monday night during SB's gymnastics. Last night, he hopped on the treadmill in the garage for workout #2, so I joined him out there and did a short strength training plan. If I do it during the two workouts he does at home, I'll get in my strength training twice a week...finally. See, it's never too late :) That's been a goal all year. Now that it's December, I'm finally doing it.

2. Christmas has completely snuck up on me this year. I guess I kept putting things off until "after Vegas." Well, now it's after Vegas, and I've got tons to do. I'm hoping to make a big dent in things tonight. Chad and I are Christmas shopping for Date Night this week.

3. School is almost out! I have today and a half day tomorrow. I've got lots to finish before then since grades are due...late work to grade, finals to grade, a project to grade. Yikes. I may be here a while tonight!

2 comments:

  1. How did you winning the grant NOT make your Three Thing Thursday list?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made my post before I found out :) I'm about to write about it now!

    ReplyDelete