Friday, August 26, 2011

Become

Become: verb. 1. Begin to be:
2. Grow to be; turn into

The word become holds so much potential. It's the path in front of you. The journey. It's all those hopes and dreams just out of reach that keep you moving forward. It's growth. It's change.

What do I want to become?

I want to become strong.
I want to become a better mother.
I want to become a better wife.
I want to become a better friend.
I want to become a better runner.
I want to become a better teacher.
I want to become a role model.

And I want to encourage those around me, my family, my friends, my children, my students, my coworkers, to become the best they can be.

Gatorade and the Women's Sports Foundation have created a pledge to support young athletes in their quest to become the best athlete they can be.

Won't you join me in making this pledge?


Just click here: Gatorade and the Women's Sports Foundation Pledge and you can do just that. For every pledge made, Gatorade will donate $1 to the Women's Sports Foundation, a non-profit that advances the lives of women and girls through sports and physical activity.

1 comment:

  1. You couldn't be a better friend, you're already the best! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete